1. Goorin Bros. Hats. Buttery smooth and amazing staff. I’m in love with the asymmetric Miss Ayu, but it’s totally out of my budget. A gal can dream, can’t she?
2. Hilarious old Hollywood movies. It’s sometimes endearing how unintentionally hilarious they are. You have to love the femme fatales and their good girl counterparts. Oh, did I mention the killer style?
3. Leads who believe you’re a natural. It’s always a nice thing to hear, especially when it catches you by surprise. Thank you for making a dancer happy. ^ ^
4. Dance shorts. I can’t believe I haven’t covered this yet. Dance shorts to cover your bum, quite literally, in the midst of an aggressive swingout. You GOT to remember these, otherwise those high-flying skirts aren’t so fun anymore.
5. Cross-training in another dance you love. Hip hop really helps me pay attention to rhythm and body movement, especially hitting the counts sharply. Thank you for free workshops! I really need to improve my 8-count, so this was definitely a Godsend.
Are you excited for your dance workshops or social dances coming up? Me too!!! ^ ^
Keep on Lindyhoppin’,